Home / Cookies
Cookies are a piece of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come from, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Cookies not only provide businesses with analytical data, such as general location, browser type and other information, but they also enable your computer to navigate a website much quicker. Cookies are also needed in the process of purchasing. You do have the option on your computer to disable cookies, but this may impair and limit your shopping experience on our website. If you object to receiving Cookies from us, we recommend that you either disable your browsers ability to collect Cookies, or do not use our website. The Cookies we use neither invade your
We also use Google Analytics to capture and analysis data; www.google.com/analytics/
These partners may change in time, but we will only work with reputable organisations that ensure security and privacy
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and allow us to tailor content of our site to match your preferred interests
- To compile anonymous aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our website and help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website: session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser for longer (how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Some of our web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised.
Can I turn off cookies?
Cookies that are used on our Website
- __utmz stores where a visitor came from (search engine, search keyword, link)
- __utma stores each user’s amount of visits, and the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit (presumably partly for double checking of this information).
- __utmb and __utmc are used to check approximately how long you stay on a site: when a visit starts, and approximately ends (c expires quickly)
Changing Cookies Settings
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.